Monday, August 14, 2006

Turbo Borland

I just read in an SD Times announcement "Turbo Brand Returns to Borland". You know, I thought Borland went out of business 3 times already. Now they're back with their 20 year old brand names. They need to learn this tidbit: No matter how much marketing you have, you're not going to beat Microsoft at the IDE game. Period. Give up and find another source of revenue (or stay out of business next time!).

By the way, I spend too much of my time answering things on "Yahoo! Answers". I'm at a meaningless "Level 2" right now with something like 900 points. The only pride I have in that is that 1/3 of my answers get selected "Best Answers" -- compare that to all the chaff out there of people with 2000 points, getting 2 points each time they say "um, I don't know".
My stats page

No comments: