Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Back On Line!!

So, I transferred all my old Yahoo content over here. After crossing some threshold of posts, I started to have to enter one of those cryptic anti-spam phrases. But I kept going, and finally migrated all the old posts. And then logged in the next day to find a message that my blog was blocked. The robots thought I was a "link spammer" and locked my blog.

To get it unlocked, I just had to request it. They'd review and unlock in 4 days. Well, 6 days later, it was still locked. After that, every couple days I would re-request an unlock because there was a dire message that if I did nothing, it all gets deleted in 20 days.

I finally posted a google groups message asking for help and was told there was a long back log. I guess if their bots are going to be this sensitive they should expect a huge list. Anyway, FINALLY today I am unlocked again!

Now I just need to remember all the things I wanted to blog about in the last month....

No comments: